Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Center Pieces

All three cost under $5! 


I am always saving jars (and reusing them). James ordered me some cool twine (so that he would get free shipping on an amazon order!) and I literally walked around the house looking for something to wrap up! Alas, my jar collection. I wrapped up these two jars with twine and a small dollop of hot glue at each end. It took me less than an hour while I was babysitting. Don't worry, the kids were eating dessert while I was crafting- everyone was happy! 


The tall one in the middle was pretty easy to make too. The vase is one of the free ones from pro flowers. I wrapped some twine around the middle section. And made a burlap flower. 

I am thinking of filling them with dried eucalyptus. The little girl I was babysitting really wanted me to fill them with rocks and put a candle in the skinny one. What do you think? Which shall adorn my Thanksgiving Table? 

No comments:

Post a Comment