Sunday, November 25, 2012

Burlap Blessed Banner

Sometimes, I need a little reminding of how blessed we are. I saw a burlap banner at a dear friend's bridal shower last year and have been thinking about making one ever since. While it  is very fitting for Thanksgiving, I plan on leaving it up year round. 

I am blessed =)

You will need: 
Burlap
Sharpies
Printer (or you could free-hand it)
Twine
Hot Glue Gun 


I found a font I liked on-line, downloaded it, and printed the word "blessed"


Cut 7 triangles out of the burlap


See how the burlap is practically see through? No need to stencil! 


Trace the lettering on the burlap with a sharpie and then fill in! 


I used a hot glue gun to glue each piece together at the corners and then glued twine to the back leaving two inches at each end to hang it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment