Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Burlap Bow?!? YES!


Do you have any old vases laying around? Maybe the freebies that come with a flower order? For under $5 you can turn it into something beautiful!

You'll need: 

Twine
Burlap scraps
Vase
Hot Glue Gun


First, wrap some twine around your vase. Use a little hot glue at each end. 


 Next, cut your burlap into strips, you can play around with the length and width. 


Lay the burlap strips into a flower like formation. 


A little dalop of glue in the middle of the strip is all you need. 


 Then layer the other strips on top placing hot glue in between. 

Fold the end of each strip toward the center and hot glue each layer. I am sorry I don't have a picture of this. I burned my fingers with the hot glue gun :/

Knot up a little piece of twine for the center and there you have it! 






1 comment:

  1. I love the burlap bow...who else would have thought of that?

    ReplyDelete