Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What's in my tool box Wednesday

Me & My Stud Muffin =)
I am so lucky to be married to such a stud-muffin. I am also lucky that he already has almost every tool I'll ever need. So, while I'll be spot lighting some of my favorite and most useful tools in this series, tonight I am sharing a "tool" that will save me many headaches. 

As soon as we got the keys for our apartment, I pulled out the tape measure I keep in my purse and got to work measuring everything in our new place. From the dimensions of each room, to the windows, to the fixtures, I have it all in one place. I can order the fabric for my window treatments, start arranging each room with the furniture we have, and get a better sense of what furniture we still need. Download the Apartment and Furniture Measurement Sheet. It is somewhat specific to our apartment but can be modified as needed. 

I also have been carrying a "look book" with me where I keep paint samples, receipts, and photos of things I find on Pinterest and in magazines that inspire me! 

Au revoir!


No comments:

Post a Comment